I don't want you to hate for all the hurt that you feel

Montag, 13. September 2010



Still I´m thinking about this thing called love
You got me shaken up
And it got my head spinnin´ round round round
Don´t wanne take a fall, it´s best to rake it all
It´s gonna be better for you, move on, move on
we break it, break it or thought we make it, make it
And now we cover it all

I swear I won't even for a second
Cause you any pain
in order to protect you
Because there's no other way

Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say

you know when you lose your smile
I will place the blame on myself
I wake up crying these words, and even the light
I will lose sight of everything else

"zu deiner sicherheit, werde ich nie wieder nach dir sehen.."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen